Here you’ll find the following:
- My products and courses
- Products I recommend using (because I personally use them) for running a blog
- My most helpful blog posts
Stay tuned for products coming to this website.
- Set up your blog with WordPress guide (Est May 1)
- Word / Excel Blog Templates & Files (Statistics, Content Calender, Business Plan, Promotional File and more!) – Est April 6th
- Media Kit Templates (Set of 5) – Est May 2019
- Pin Template Design (Photoshop files) – Est June 2019
Most Helpful Blog Posts
Products I recommend
The following products are the ones I use for my websites:
- Tailwind -I have the Unlimited Loops plan and the normal auto-schedule plan. Unless you have 50+ blog posts already I’d recommend just starting with the main auto-schedule plan.
- Keysearch – This is the cheapest out of the reliable keyword search options. Keysearch tells you the difficulty of the keywords you want to use and helps you determine if the keyword is likely to bring your traffic.
- Get Response – I used to use Mailchimp which was free but switched to Get Response as I like their advanced capabilities like sequencing, and automatic processes. If you are just starting a blog, I’d recommend the free version of Mailchimp, but if you are looking to sell via email and have multiple lists the best choice is Get Response.
- Siteground Hosting – I’d recommend buying 3 years upfront as once the promo fare wears off its more than double the monthly rate. There is a way to coast from promo fare to promo fare with a little effort though, which I’ll write about in an upcoming post.
- For domains I’ve been using I&I domains, Crazy domains, and I also host a few through Siteground. As an Australian its most cost efficient for me to use Crazy Domains due to exchange rates as its sold in AUD.
If you choose to buy more than one of these products consider buying them on different months so you can spread out the costs come renewal time!